BICYCLE 2021. «By bike to scholarship 7»
Saturday, Sep 25 2021
09.00 departure of cyclists (special bus and truck) from Hvar – Dolac
09.30 departure of cyclists (special bus and truck) from Stari Grad – bus station Močica
09.30 registration of cyclists in Jelsa – Pjaca Jelsa
- sale of T-shirts and lotteries
11am START (all cyclists in one group) – Riva Jelsa
- performance of the youngest cyclists
11.45am GOAL in front of the Municipality building – Riva Jelsa
- children’s dance performance
12.30pm special snack for all participants of the cycling race – Pjaca Jelsa
- competition in the discipline “who is slower”
- announcement of the cycling sponsor
- publication of the results of the competition for scholarships 2021/22
- drawing the appropriate lottery
2pm departure of trucks and buses to Stari Grad and Hvar – parking lot
- “Bicycle race” has no competitive character but is conceived on the slogan “it is important to participate”.
- The start and finish of the “bike ride” is in Jelsa “on the waterfront” and the trail leads along the old road to Svirče (do not enter the place itself) and Vrbanj (where there will be a refreshment station at AMK) to Vrboska and further across Vitarnja to Jelse. The total length of the trail is about 14 km (medium trail).
- In the discipline “WHO IS SLOWER”, the three best competitors from each class, selected by pre-competition in schools, perform. The winners win a one-day trip for the entire class worth 2,500.00 kuna.
- For safety in traffic, cyclists must have technically correct bicycles and legally prescribed equipment (protective helmets).
- When registering, cyclists receive a T-shirt with the action logo, a lottery ticket and a snack with a payment of HRK 60.00.
- The lottery will be on sale at a price of HRK 20.00.
Rotary Club Hvar – Organizing Committee